Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ozark Mountain Gymnastics Review




We recently went to Ozark Mountain Gymnastics for a group meeting. I just wanted to say that this is one of the best keep secrets in Springfield! My daughter (3 years old) loved the place! The staff was very nice and were there to help the children on the equipment (which is a biggie for me). We stayed for three hours and my daughter enjoyed it the entire time! We first ate in the lunch area (also used for birthday parties) and then it was on to the gym. They had an open foam pit for them to jump into, 2 trampolines, an obstacle course, and they even played games with them as well. While we are not yet ready to enroll our daughter......

We will definitely be taking advantage of this awesome deal instead!

They have classes for children ages 3 and up, birthday parties (not bad prices either), and even camps to attend (must be at least 5 years old).

For more information visit their website: http://www.ozarkmountaingymnastics.com/

Directions:


View Larger Map

8 comments:

  1. Hey I am just stopping by from class tonight.

    Cute Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you back. Thanks for stopping by The Neuff. Great job on the hyperlinking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Grace Matthews Thanks! I appreciate it! I'm glad I have a few friends already to help guide me through the blogging process!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sippy Cup Mom It really is fun! If you're ever in Springfield you should give it a try! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Emma's Lunch Thanks for following me back! I will make it worth your while I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Bloggy Blog Designz

    Thanks for that awesome tutorial! I couldn't have done it without you! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete